Part Number: MG10-1C-150NF
The MG10-1C-150NF is a robust Marx Generator developed for breakdown and flashover studies using a MIL-STD-188-125 E1 waveform when an internal 60 Ohm resistor is used. An internal peaking circuit allows the generator to meet the <20 ns rise-time requirement of the MIL-STD. Because of its rise-time, pulse-width, and relatively low impedance, the generator was identified as a potential source for HPM loads.
- Maximum open circuit voltage: 350 kV
- Voltage into 60 Ohms: 350 kV
- Maximum peak voltage into matched load: 175 kV
- Maximum repetition rate: 10 Hz
- Energy per pulse: 920 J
- Internal peaking circuit
- Pulse rise-time: <20 ns
- Pulse-width (FWHM): ~500 ns
- Optional internal 60 Ohm load
The following items are included with the MG10-1C-150NF:
- Marx Generator
- High-voltage cable with quick connect
- High-voltage power supply cable with quick connect
- High-voltage trigger cable with quick connect
The following items are required for proper implementation of the MG10-1C-150NF:
- High voltage, capacitor charging power supply
- High voltage trigger unit
- Pressurized breathable dry air source
|Number of Marx Generator stages
|Maximum Marx energy per pulse
|Peak power into 60 Ohms
|Marx maximum charge voltage
|Peak Erected voltage
|Capacitance per Marx stage
|Marx Generator Length
|Marx Generator Width
|Marx Generator Height
HIGH-VOLTAGE COMPONENT ADD-ONS
APELC’s selection of add-on features for high-voltage components are designed to increase safety and usability.
Rugged high-voltage quick disconnect cable connectors for voltages up to 700 kV.
Integrated high-speed current diagnostics in high-voltage quick disconnects.
Software to increase user safety and reduce time spent in testing.
Termination and monitoring capability for a high-voltage, high-power pulse without radiating equipment.
Providing the trigger pulse to a Marx Generator through a pulse forming circuit.
POWER & CONTROL RACKS
Fully integrated power and control units to deliver a turnkey package for our pulsed power systems.
REQUEST A QUOTE
For more information or to discuss a custom or turnkey system, complete the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.