APELC offers integrated high-speed current diagnostics in coaxial connector high-voltage quick disconnects. We specialize in low-inductance coaxial current-viewing resistors (CVRs) and modular D-dot and B-dot probes.
Designed for our pulsed power systems, high-speed voltage or current diagnostics can be built directly into a customer application or sold as part of an APELC coaxial connector.
* Please note: APELC D-dot and B-dot probes are not free-field probes. They are intended for monitoring current or voltage on a conductor.
- Miniature B-dot or D-dot probes
- Low-inductance, in-line CVR for measurement of fast (<1 ns) transients without the need for integration
- SMA or customer-defined termination
- Good common-mode rejection
- Optional on all APELC coaxial connectors
To support our diagnostics, APELC provides off-the-shelf and custom fiber-optic link solutions. Our analog fiber-optic links operate up to 6 GHz, providing a noise-immune method to transfer signals from antennas and B-dot and D-dot probes, as well as transfer direct measurements to the user’s oscilloscope. Contact APELC for more information.
CHOOSE THE PERFECT FIT
For information on the best diagnostic for your application, contact us today.